21 Values That Represent Who Taurus Is As A Company
In just 9 short years, Taurus has grown to over 175 employees and has been a part of some extraordinary projects along the way, but what got us there? We believe our commitment to our core values, those things that define us, have been incredibly influential in our success. We are a leader in or outside our field and recognized by our strong belief in safety, accountability and commitment to continuous reliability for our clients, employees, shareholders and the communities in which we operate.
Here’s 21 core values that represent who Taurus is as a company.
1. ACCOUNTABILITY – Everyone working with us is held accountable for their actions that influence the lives of our customers, clients, fellow workers, and communities.
2. BALANCE – We promote a balanced lifestyle of work and leisure, which leads to better productivity and worker happiness.
3. COLLABORATION – We believe we are part of a greater community and thus collaboration is vital to our community success and our personal success.
4. COMMITMENT – Commitment to roll great product, service and other initiatives that impact lives both within and outside the organization.
5. COMMUNITY – A sense of responsibility and contribution to our community, society, and the areas we work in. We are actively engaged in community initiatives to help improve our community.
6. CONSISTENCY – Consistently offering the best service and value for our clients while remaining safe and efficient.
7. DIVERSITY – Respecting the diverse backgrounds that make up Canadians.
8. EFFICIENCY – Being efficient and effective in our approach to give best solution each and every time.
9. EMPOWERMENT – Empowering our employees to take initiative, step up, and give it their all.
10. FUN – Having fun and celebrating small successes in our journey to achieve big. Worker satisfaction has a direct correlation between happiness, fun, and productivity!
11. INNOVATION – Innovation and Empowerment go hand in hand. When you empower the members of your team, they will come up with innovative solutions to everyday problems.
12. INTEGRITY – To act with honesty and integrity without compromising the truth.
13. LEADERSHIP – The courage to lead from front and shape the future of our communities and our industry.
14. OWNERSHIP – We believe in taking ownership of our successes and failures alike.
5. PASSION – Simply put, we love what we do, who we do it with, and where we do it, so the passion is always there.
16. QUALITY – We believe in providing a high quality service and product with the best results.
17. RESPECT – Giving due respect to self and others and maintain the environment of team work and growth.
18. RISK TAKING – Taking risks, in life and work, in everything but worker safety, in vital to success and personal growth.
19. SAFETY – Ensuring the safety of people and making sure to give them trouble free experience.
20. SERVICE EXCELLENCE – Giving the best in world class service and achieving excellence each passing day.
21. C.A.R.E. – Consistent, Accident, Reduction, Effort
We hope by reading these 21 values that embody what Taurus stands for gives you a better idea of who we are as a company!