The Best Safety Fails From Around The Web 2.0!
Our last “The Best Safety Fails From Around The Web” was a huge hit and one of our most viewed blog posts that we’ve ever had. Plus, today is Friday, and who wants to be too serious on a Friday. The weekend’s almost here! So sit back and enjoy another round of the top safety fails from around the net.
Hopefully through the carelessness of others we can all learn a thing or two about how to be safer on the work-site! And just to re-iterate the importance of safety:over 2 million people die a year from workplace accidents.
1) There’s really no explanation for this one. Mind blowing.
2) Human bodies are not proper counter-weights
3) And neither are shoddily set up cement bags. This is absolutely, mind-blowingly, terrifying.
4) Mattresses: for when you don’t own a safety manual.
5) And since we included a quick-fix involving duct tape for Edmonton’s roads, here’s another!
6) Last, if you ever doubted the need for a hardhat, this should change your mind mighty quickly!
Hopefully you laughed a little and learned a lot!